16 July 2014

From Sister C. a Companion of Sister Breksa


On Thursday after a long weekly planning session, we got out to do some finding. We stopped a lady who I realized had an accent. We talked to her and found out she was from Korean but had married a Japanese gentleman 10 years ago and moved here. We talked to her about Christianity and the purpose of life!

We then talked about the Book of Mormon and shared 2 Nephi 2:25 [Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.”] Then here comes the kiseki...... I HAD BEEN HOLDING A KOREAN PAMPHLET IN MY FINDING BAG FOR SINCE LIKE FEBRUARY BACK IN OKINAWA!!!

The spirit hit me so strong that it was for her!! So we set an appointment and invited her to read the part about prayer...........Okay FAST FORWARD TO THIS MORNING.................WE TAUGHT HER AND IT WAS AMAZING!! We taught from the first pamphlet and she read along in KOREAN. She is so open and willing to learn. We promised that the gospel would strengthen her family!

Then we shared the Joseph Smith experience and asked her to read it in Korean. When she read it the spirit filled the room. Although I did not understand ANYTHING I felt the spirit testifying to my heart that is was true. WOW!! This church is sooo true!! I know without a doubt that God the Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith and restored the church to the earth!! Wow it just hit me again today!!  She committed to pray and we will teach her again next week!!