02 July 2014

Letter Home: Dated 24 June 2014/06/29

There are two workers at the store I bought a dress from they were there today and remembered me.  So, I invited them to the open house we are going to have. I hope they come!

The branch is getting very excited for the open house. We had our second meeting after church last week. This weekend we had district conference.

On Fast Sunday the elders taught about fasting. Later a lady in the class who was not a member of the church (and who was later baptized) told the elders that after that lesson she started fasting! When the time came for her to end her fast, she no longer had the desire to drink coffee which she drank every day. She thought, “I do not need coffee in my life.” They later taught her the Word ofWisdom.


The Church is true!