08 May 2014

Letter Home: Dated 4/28/14


I am doing great!

Included [in this letter] is a paper from our kids English conversation class.

I am, once again, on the trolley – we are going to Sakurajima! A lady from our English conversation class is taking us. I am excited to learn more about it!

On Thursday we had a lesson with a less active member. We based our message on Elder Bednar’s talk about the Atonement.  I got to have some dried mango from Taiwan, as she just recently came back from there. She came to church yesterday!

I taught the lesson for the Gospel Principles class. It was on Adam and Eve (Chapter 6 in Gospel Principles. I suggest studying this book, I do) in Japanese of course. My companions, the Elders, our ward mission leader, and the teacher were there.


After church we had a small get-together with lots of snack foods. I had great flowing conversations in Japanese.