30 January 2014

Letter Home: Work and Faith

We have been doing a lot of finding [people to teach]. We have no progressing investigators right now. But we will. Just got to keep on working with the spirit and have faith

Work
I gave a way a pamphlet today. Someone is walking quickly by, 
"Excuse me, do you have a moment?"


"I am very busy."


"OK. As volunteers for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for one and a half years we would like to share a message that God lives and that we have 100% of His teachings.  Could we meet another time?"


"I'm not sure. I'll read this pamphlet and then if I'm interested I'll call."


"Thank you. Have a great day."

Faith


Once while talking to people I felt impressed to share a certain scripture, however I could not remember exactly where it was. But I thought, "I will act on this prompting to the best of my ability and the Lord will make up the rest."